Friday, February 1, 2013

time really speeds up at the end of the day.  My gears get greased, then it's time to call it a night.

Ready for tomorrow - first day of printing at the corcoran for spring 13.  Caroline has left, so I'm apprehensive about the new teacher.  Just hope he is down with ignoring "us" and focusing on
"them."  And that all my stuff is there and in order, ready to work with again.

FREEZING outside (this is becoming a daily weather record)

drawings are coming along, but I'm certainly not winning any marathons. drip drip drip.

----
yes, photo posted below is a little racy, and I thought twice about posting it, thinking about who is reading this, would I feel embarrassed, will they be scandalized, blah, blah, blah.  Screw it -- my reaction when I first saw it was that I loved it.  so I posted it.

No comments: