Monday, May 6, 2013

dear dave,

gloomy chilly mondays seem to have become the norm.  Such a come-down from Sunday - warmer, more fun, light and airy.  Monday comes and the weight of the week bears down.  Ha - not that this week has too much weight.

After all my angst saturday, I was really productive a the corcoran.  Finished all my (complicated, tedious, time consuming) work, and was happy afterwards.  I great feeling leaving for home, prints wrapped up, satisfied.

Sunday was great too.  Made it out to Rockville, washed the car, took Remi to great falls, had PHO with Rhosa, made brownies, and watched the Amazing Race finale.

AND - another pretty good printing day today.  Spring is wrapping up at the corcoran, and I need to make the most of it.  Wish prints were selling more (a little worrisome), and that Artomatic was a go, but I have to work with what I got.  Keep on going forward.  MCA > DOLCEZZA > SUMMER.

No comments: