Friday, May 10, 2013

wow - really really spent after this week.

This morning I woke up in Rockville, and felt so displaced. Luckily remi was with me!

After breakfast I decided to plant all the flower beds, as long as I was there, it was kind of early, had to be done, and the weather was good.  Once I started I couldn't stop until I was done - and it was a big job. By 10:30 or so I was exhausted and sweaty and dirty and the day hadn't really even started.

Drove home with Remi, showered, and went to work at the studio.  Schedule had to be scaled back.  No other option.

Was productive today, and set myself up for a long day at the corcoran tomorrow.  Last "official" session, but hoping to squeeze some in early next week.  We'll see.

Rough time.  Schedule is jammed - all leading up to end of semester, beginning of summer, MCA weekend, mothers day, and regrettably Jimmy's knee replacement surgery.

I need to put down printing, and pick up all the other things seeping through my hands.  Another week, and some just keep getting pushed off.

No comments: