Thursday, August 7, 2014

dear dave,

it's been an up and down few days.  Lots of change and things to absorb and get used to.

Last day at corcoran went well.  Got some last things printed, and was really happy with my "last print".  When I was drawing it out, it really didn't occur to me how similar it was to my first.  Just happened that way.

Nice to have everybody there -- especially Megan, to say goodbye.  A great moment with Judy when I found her lost silver cross on the floor.  A wonderful expression of gratitude that really touched me.

last days are always like that.  Suddenly your heart is open.

Megan and I had a nice lunch catchup at Lorial Plaza.  half a swirl was my undoing.  Can't believe it, but it did affect me rest of day.  Or maybe it was just the weight of it all -- the buildup and resolution.  Add in the emotions of our apt search and move.

Hex and I went home early, and binged on Judge Judy.

No comments: