Monday, August 4, 2014

momentous weekend.  Great sidewalk sale saturday and sunday.  Another fun day of selling and seeing people's reactions to my crazy work.  Really fun.

Highlights were definitely seeing Mer and Golriz.  Such a warm and fuzzy feeling having Mer with me selling t-shirts again.  And seeing Golriz was so fun.  A chance to remember how terrific she is, fun and inspirational.  I MISS having people like her around me (often).  I was so lucky to get to work with them and laugh all the time with them.  Great memories.

Sunday we went to Rockville late for parcheesi, and then pizza with Lee.  Lots of fun.  On way we saw my HM cards at CVS.  SOOOOOOOOOOO cool.  I really felt proud and happy.  A big accomplishment.  Still looking for backup on my ballsy decision to go out on my own.  This is a big boost.

and, fingers crossed we found a new place.  What is meant to be will be.

THIS WEEK > last days at corcoran.  Feeling really anxious about that.  Saying goodbye to a huge part of my life.  forever.

No comments: