Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Binge listening to bjork's new album released today.  Such heartbreaking songs.

Her music is so inspiring to me.  She just evokes this spirit of experimentation and joy in creation.  Now listening to all the new songs for the forth and fifth time, I'm "getting" all the sadness they convey.  But I still love them.  New work will (has) be the result.

Sitting at starbucks this morning, sharing our tall blond roast, Hex realized the date, and it's significance.  8 YEARS together.  I really can't believe it's been that long.  i still sometimes think of it as a new thing.  Like moving into the Hudson, quitting BSUR, and starting branddave all are part of my recent past.  Ha - they are moving further and further away in the rear view.

An amazing time together.  We have intertwined or lives together so completely like two creeping jennys in a sidewalk landscape.   xoxo to my beloved Hex.  He has brought me so much happiness.

No comments: