Monday, January 26, 2015

fine few days.  New schedule when Hexy is away.  lousy weather doesn''t help me much to get motivated.  Our new apt is such a sleeping cave.  I think I could sleep all day there.

Nice to see Becky and megan at our annual teaism breakfast.  I love that meal.

Nice time in Rockville yesterday.  We played tons of parchesi, with Sue and I alternating games as the Hex player.  Jimmy kept saying "that's not what Hex would do"  She was really missing him.

I'm over playing my COLD DOGS.  MAin print done, but then I decided to make mini's with the screens already made and the colors figured.  They are turning out well, but it's clearly time to move on.    Im super lagging on this one design.

Our "storm" never really materialized.  But a blizzard is expected in NYC.


No comments: