Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Out of the blogging habit for the past few days!

good weekend - saturday we made cakes for Sunday, and then I went to the pool.  only few more days open.  I keep thinking I'm going to take off work and go during the week.  But then I never am in the mood to do that.  I have such a thing against fun lately.  Anyway - weather has gone back to HOT, so it would be smart to soak up the pool before it's closed for good.

Cakes and meat turned out excellent for Dad's 84th Sunday.  Parties are always lots of work and a big whirlwind.  We arrived early and Hex was anxious to got the grill going.  All was perfect, so he was R I G H T.  I just remember lots of cleanup, and parcheesi.

Working on prints for Dolcezza, coming up.  Also finished up more new cards and sent them in yesterday.  Feeling creative vibe, which is great!




No comments: