Monday, October 5, 2015

snippets:

rained out weekend as expected, so DEL RAY is pushed off to next saturday.

Still stuck on artomatic schedule

Great dinner with Kim saturday, and show with MER.  Really nice to be out with them.

Parcheesi blowout saturday afternoon.  Sue won all the games!

Nice bbq sunday night to celebrate big 47 and Ronnie's 45th.  2 cakes and pie and pork and pizza and salad.

Back to work on prints today.  BIG month ahead!!!  Sold "OWN ME" which is a good start.

Replaced FORSYTHIA at Dolcezza friday, and now am filled with regret.  Maybe sticks out from the other prints.  I don't know.  I'm never content.

More pre bsur artwork "discovered" in Rockville.  Bringing me way back to that time, and it's obvious I've come full circle.  Meeting Adam and having him interested in all my crazy artwork was such a boost.  An immediate way to channel all that creative energy.  After 7 years on my own now, I'm in this stalled pattern again.  Interesting to consider and ponder and acknowledge.

No comments: