Friday, June 10, 2016

Sunny friday afternoon, things winding down.  But actually ramping up as well.  Lots to do!  Which is good.

Commissions coming in, reprints.  Plans for future.  New products (?)  Its easy to get overwhelmed.

Busy this week wrapping up some commissions, drawing, and then getting a much needed massage Wednesday.  Overall good week, but I wish I could put the breaks on sometimes.  Days go by so fast, so do the weeks.  I'm always feeling a bit regretful of things I wanted to get done, but let go.  This weeks it's associated with gay pride.  Ideas didn't get converted into actions.

Looking around at what other people (companies / artists) are doing, I'm always so convinced I have so much untapped potential.  So much commercial potential.  I just need to find somebody better to sell, and get some wind under my wings.

No comments: