Monday, November 21, 2016

Printed saturday and went to RC for a walk in the windy woods.  Crazy -- the wind whipped up and it started blizzarding leaves.  missed Remi : (

Tysons and Rockville on Sunday without Hexy.  Fun to shop - such a change of pace.  Spent hours trying on pants and looking for shoes.  Like what I got.

Back to work with Remi today.  Super cold and windy.  My body is so "grooved" to bsur patterns.  Coffee afternoon, walks in the cold, and excitement / dread over work.  Bummed that the girls cancelled chicken tonight.  I was looking forward to seeing them.

Deinstall Dolcezza tonight.  Bummed that it was so short this year, but what are you gonna do?  Hope for residual business.  Prints will be going to Metropoliz and Buzz and Ave Jack.

Orders coming in slower.  Thinking about my Black Friday Sale.  Hesitant to send out email so quickly again.  What to do?

NOTE:  first customer EVER (Suz Podrasky) showing at Artomatic, and I reached out when I saw her name.  Last night I found her original envelope for the 12 Lovers of Life t order, from 24 fucking years ago!  Amazing and exciting.

No comments: