Friday, April 14, 2017

Good Friday (literally!)

The holiday feel was in the air.  The city deflates, and I can't help but feel like everybody has left, doing fun things.

Finished up loose ends, shipping, going to Buzz, and majority of taxes.  My eyes are driving me nuts, dry with blurry contacts.  I just want to close my eyes.

Weird sleep last night, hard with remi.  She just a little weaker everyday.  My last painful weeks with Butter have been flashing back hard -- when she could not stand up anymore.  Remi getting that way, but somehow she manages to pull her little old back legs up and gets them moving.  This morning she feel off the foot the the bed head first, just as I was about to take her down.  Shocking and crazy.  She got up, and there were no big consequences.  Bazaar.

Easter this weekend in Rockville.  Tax protest planned for tomorrow.

No comments: