Saturday, April 29, 2017

Time floating by. 

Marking the days until remi turns 15 - 6 days to go.  Every day she gets a little weaker, but then has moments where she bounces back and seems better.  It's painful seeing her like this though.  I drag her around - trying to get her outside to pee, or back to the car so we can go home, or go to the studio.  Ha - maybe she is just being stubborn.  I really can't tell sometimes.

Got my heat press, and think I'm back on track with shirts again.  Still testing new transfers to see limitations.  Think dark shirts will be out.  The "film" the others made isn't as prominent.  But overall think these will be better and last longer.  Good news.

Mothers day cards came in, and all got distributed.  Still need to add to site.

Business still really slow, which is distressing.  I hate getting no emails.  I tell myself to stay positive.

No comments: