Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Sad to see the blog withering on the vine.  I try to post more regularly, only to stop again.  Maybe I can keep it up?

Working on drawing a commission that has been put off for too long.  It's a hard one, that's why Ive put it off.  Not so good at capturing people.  Or at least I don't think I am.  Have a tiny little shred of a drawing that might work.

Amazed at how time has gone by.  Lately I'm really feeling it.  Things have shifted.  So many good friends and connection have faded away, or been broken.  Corcoran, old studios, bsur, Story District, buzz, artomatic, peregrine, parcheesi, Sue.  I'm feeling untethered.  The only things grounding me are Hexy and Emma, and my parents.  

Anyway, hopefully, I'll have more to say tomorrow, and the next day too.

No comments: