Friday, October 28, 2022

 The blur continues.  I guess I just need to accept that I am in this place, and roll with it.  Weeks go by and I get some stuff done, but I'm really a mess: avoiding bid decisions, stalling on getting supplies, not really promoting myself or my website, and just doing the bare minimum to get by.  Holidays are a big ho-hum.  As always, I look to the future for solutions and not today.  Today, my focus is just to survive and get by.  It's a messy way to be.

Had lots of drawing inspo, only to fizzle with what to do with all of it.  Again, struggling with the end game.  OR, I get overwhelmed because there is so much I could do with it, and I can't decide where to put my energy.  This stupid Art on the Ave delay really fucked everything up.  Put me in this stall pattern, and I'm just waiting to get passed it, and fret constantly ABOUT it. 

My screens are a fucking mess, full of ink.  My ULANO orange is run out.  My screen cleaner is almost out.  My inks are sunning low.  

It's Friday and as always, all I can do is feel bad for what I haven't done, haven't accomplished, and didn't even try to do.  All the wasted time not working.  Late starts, naps, lunch with cher and barb. I'm really anti Dave, and that's the problem/

No comments: