Friday, April 21, 2023

 Another day, another post.  Let's see if I can keep this going.

Finished up printing and shipping a few reprints, and then went to SM union Market last minute after lots of hemming and hawing about how to logistically get all these diddly things to 4 separate shopmades.  Finally decided to forgo GTOWN and hit union market.  


Got screwed out of at least $4 on metro, boo!  Got there quickly and discovered 9without surprise) that they practically needed no cards, the rack was pretty full.  And not with the B designs, either.  Depressing part is that last drop off was JAN 2!  Yikes, sales there are just terrible.  Disheartening to see the print stragglers that I never can seem to refresh, and the cards in the furthermost corner of the store, hidden away.  UGH.


I ended up taking back about 40 cards (not dropping them off) and emailed Becca with a plea to move the rack to the main store.  Hope she is willing.  Walking back from the metro I had the familiar misgivings and frustrations.  Maybe I should just talk all out!  I always get so discouraged by that location.  Then I end up doing nothing.

Well - I must get more engaged. And stay positive. 

No comments: