Thursday, April 20, 2023

 Time to come Home to the blog and check in.   

It's been a tumultuous month getting sick with a bad cold, and having a very very slow recovery.  I always trick myself into thinking life was golden BEFORE I got sick, but the truth is I was at 75% probably, so getting sick just set me back.  Anyway, having low energy and anxiety and losing days to sleeping just makes EVERYTHING worse and hard to come back TO.

Got through taxes this week.  Got through commissions awhile ago, and got Pixies tees out.  So I have accomplished something.  There is just always a pile not being attended to at all, and that is just how I like to live apparently.  The never ending to do list with the same to dos.  Somehow I will get to them, or just decide I'm not doing them.

Feeling down about work (lately) but was SUPER creative a few weeks ago, and still am sort of.  Ideas were pouring out and I couldn't keep up.  Such a great feeling, to be creative, and to feel happy with myself. 

Anyway, the solution to all my problems is ALWAYS to stay positive, and keep trying.  So here I am, writing again on my blog, hoping it's a positive step towards checking in with myself, recording my feelings, being honest, and moving forward, creatively and with purpose.

No comments: