Monday, November 14, 2011

dear dave,

scattered end of the day, but things worked out.  Printing angst always trips me up.

Fantasy:  Prepared with new print.  Wood boards painted, positives made, excited, new, prepared, there.
Reality:  Unprepared!  Can't decide what to print.  Wood boards (wet) on the studio floor.  Half ideas.  Positives printed, but need to be all put together.  Unsure!  Frustrated, late.

I had a bunch of things to get done before going, which I guess I should be happy about finishing.  But then it gets late.  Im not sure about what I'm printing.  My screens are a mess. and it just gets later.

The new sign was tripping me up, so I tossed it aside.

ANYWAY, I decided to go, not go at least three times.  Finally, somehow I was in my car, driving there.

Finished my saturday print, cleaned my horrible screens, and got back to the studio in record time.  I'm glad I did it all.

NOW - off to gym then whitlows.

Good night

No comments: