Wednesday, November 23, 2011

dear dave,

there is something comforting about working late before a holiday (now).  I have the comfort of Hex, knowing I'll be with him tonight and through the holiday.  Life was so different before!

Not such a great week.  The weather held me down.  Made me lazy and unproductive.  Dark and cold and wet.  Not good.

The to do list never was really tended to.  Things got shirked off.  I'm not happy about that.

But oh well.  Spent some time with Jimmy this morning, making sweet rolls.  Surprisingly easy, just takes long to wait for the yeast to rise (twice).

We filled the time by cleaning out her fridge (which is on the fritz)  Thinking about the smell makes me gag.  It will stay with me.  Strange spoiled food + plastic smell.  Pickles, celery, apples, mayo.  Yuck!  I want to vomit now.  I wonder if reading this in the future will instantly bring it back.  I bet it will.

ANYWAY-- I'm off.  Back Friday.

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: