Tuesday, November 8, 2011

dear dave,

I miss my blog.  It's like an old neglected friend.

Today I took some time to spruce it up a bit, or change things around.  I'm happy with the result.

It's funny, I've tried many times to change up the top, the header text.  I try a million tweaks, but always return to the original.  It feels most comfortable.  Looks best with the rest.  So I keep it.

I've been allllllllll over the place today, in my head.  I have zero focus.  All I can think about is time passing, and how I'm not doing the right thing.  I'm not doing what I'm supposed to be doing.  I feel rotten about it.  Beat myself up.  And continue.  It sucks, but I'm stuck.

I've been feeling stuck for awhile now.  Everything always feels ahead or behind.  I'm not in the right time or place.  I feel displaced.

I was thinking the daylight savings delay (a week plus late this year?) would right me, and it has a little bit. The time matches the day a little more.

Speakeasy event tonight.  I need to stay positive, or I'll tank.

more tomorrow.

No comments: