Monday, September 30, 2013

dear dave,

eyes are bugging after a few hours of way too much screen time.  Working on reformatting my print pages, and I'm really happy with the result.  Much more in the spirit of how I like to display.  Feels kind of inspired by pinterest, but actually much more BRIEF!

Emotional and full weekend, but a lot of things were accomplished, passed through, and dealt with.

Hansel
1716 14 St. (3rd Fl)
Sue

So much angst and conflict and obsession over deciding to / not too move the studio upstairs.  Now that I've had a full day of the decision, I feel a little more resolved.  Only will get better with time.  Such a conflict.  I really just COULD NOT decide what to do.

Great afternoon Sunday helping Sue with packing.  I was crazy impressed by her HOME.  It really deserves to be in all caps, because it is quite the masterpiece space.  Everything had it's perfect place.  And everything was perfect.  A vast collection of things that all added up to something amazing and great > SUE.  I was just so impressed and proud.  I could see her soul there.  Of course we hate to dismantle it, but she has to move on to another phase.  Living alone out there just can't work anymore.

Anyway, all was so clear and organized and cut and dry.  Walking in I had NO idea what to expect.  Walking out I just felt so inspired.  She is really amazing, and I haven't focused on that for way too long.


No comments: