Saturday, September 7, 2013

weird first day back at the corcoran (fall 2013 semester).

I got there too early, nobody was there, and matt told me only 5 were enrolled (4 repeaters and 1 actual student).  Lucky the class even went through.  Bazaar really, the summer was FULL.

Managed to get work done, with some time hiccups, and also managed to stay past "closing" to finish a PARK mini.  Really weird, Matt just left without turning anything off, or closing the door.  After I had already packed up, and ate a quick lunch, loaded my car, and started to drive away, I decided: why not stay and finish??

So I did.

Weird start -- I'm sooooo ready to be done with the Corcoran.  So tired of all the problems and driving and schedule and bs.  Really excited to have finally reached this conclusion, and to have a plan.

No comments: