Thursday, September 19, 2013

photography is so much fun.

shoot with kevin today went so much better then few weeks ago.  Weather was awesome. he was in a good mood, I was in a good mood.  Made the great decision to drive out to the park and get some nature in the background.  A good change of pace from out last shoots.

Shirts looked (pretty good) --- work in progress!! --but still happy with the outcome, after pouring over them, when I told myself I wouldn't, but then COULD NOT help myself and did.  It's like Christmas morning when I upload to my computer.  I really really love editing my photos, and sort of, kind of fall in love with my subjects. Ok, crush.  Something is gained, or gotten or revealed, or exposed.  And I feel all tender and loving and sweet and compassionate towards them (him).  Dave > Peter > Bobby > Geren > now KEVIN.  xoxoxo

No comments: