Sunday, September 30, 2007

it's alright





dear dave,
much progress printing saturdays. Feel in a groove. maybe because becky is not around? I think its because there are fewer people - so I can concentrate better. Fun day saturday. added more drawings into my print, and like how it is progressing. Planning to have it for sale, we'll see.

Would love to do the portfolio again, but I think time is too much of an issue. I will drop it.

Very inspired by the weather, my mood, colors, good wood, my iphone, photography, urban outfitters 80's groove, teal and magenta checkers and stripes, plants, birds, newsprint, pet shop boys, and the feeling of freedom I now have. THe world is mine, and I feel it.

I feel like I did in the early 90's, post graduation. In my white bedroom, making mobiles and videos on my little macintosh. Or living on Q st. with cord, thinking about Joe...the past is present, and the present is past. All is ahead and behind, right now. I really truely feel alive.

Nice time out with rem - at rock creek. Crunchy leaves.

Terrific time with Cheryl and sam, then Barb. So nice to get back in touch, and have no time pass. A foundation friendship. I feel loved, and cared for, and understood. It feels terrific.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear Dave --

Just looking at your drawings takes me WAY back to that initial jolt when I first saw the original (ten?) heads in squares, one dog. They don't sit still. One morning you will wake up and one of your birds will be pecking at something in an opposite corner.

Love the fall leaves for me.

E