Monday, October 13, 2008

dear dave

fun weekend. sort of productive. skipped class again saturday, to work on more drawings. Trying to get some work done on that front. Slow going, but made some progress this morning. Now need to build on that progress.

My office has become my new inspiration.

I had grand plans to get a pet bird (!) but quickly nixed the idea for obvious reasons. I just got all caught up in the idea when I saw a neat cage at Miss Pixies. After I decided to get the cactus that I didn't get. And all the other stuff I want to buy, but luckily have talked myself out of.

Spending is very much like eating. I just have to teach myself that holding back will make me feel better then indulging. Its uphill, but it works (except for the doughnut and ice cream yesterday).

It feels like pre-fall, then all of a sudden it will be fall. Weeks go by fast. I want to put on the breaks, but I really should be slamming on the internal accelerator. I have been in stall mode for too long now. Its time to jump.

ok - back to drawing

No comments: