Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dear Dave,

Driving in today I remembered that I forgot to write anything yesterday. That breaks a long streak!

Making my move - which means hauling all my stuff from the old studio to the new. Always a bigger project than is ever estimated. But I'm so happy that it worked out so I can use my larger rental car while my tiny saucer of a miata is being repaired. I was rear ended in December, and the timing worked out so that this is the repair week. Lucky for me, because the miata is USELESS for moving.

Anyway, things are going fine. Im unfolding my office like origami crane, since everything is so neatly packed away. It's amazing how much I've managed to pack into this small space!

Valentines are selling well. Im encouraged by my little foray into card making. I always thought that would be a good avenue for my drawings. Happy to be moving forward with it.

Probably best to get back to the move. Its another short day. More later?

1 comment:

Greg McElhatton said...

My valentines arrived today and they are ADORABLE and I love the paper stock and quality. Great job!