Monday, January 25, 2010

haha

I feel better now.

It's amazing what a little food can do. Just popped a quick sandwich, and I'm back in business.

Friday SUCKED, and saturday at the corcoran didn't go down much better. One step forward, 3 1/2 steps back. That seems to be the pattern lately. HORRIBLY frustrating, but it's not like it's in the plan. Things just don't seem to be going smoothly.

made some shitty choices. Bad ink color, bad envelope color, should have taken the VISTA credit, should have printed one board at a time. SHOULD HAVE!!!

So I've wasted some small amounts of money, time, paper, and paint.

------

Now it's monday, time to reset.

Working towards moving the studio this week - which should go smoothly. My new space is painted, so I can begin bringing stuff over. All in good time.

Anxious to get back to the Corcoran, and back on track. With drawing, photographing, selling, editing, websiting, all of it. I feel like I've been stuck in a swamp. When will I finally pull myself out?

No comments: