Thursday, January 14, 2010

dear dave,

Waiting for Barb to pick me up, so we can check out the Design House space she will be working on. We want to get the scale of the print I'm making for it just right. Fun.

-----

Just returned from my little outing with Barb. What a great house, and terrific space that she gets to work with. I'm super excited for her, I think it is going to be a really interesting room. Can't wait to see it all come together. I'm going to start work on the print today. I want to make sure its 100% perfect.

Still working on my site too. I need to overhaul the portfolio section. It's awkward to run through, and very muddled content-wise. I have been really struggling with what to show. Since my focus shifted to t-shirts, my drawing is centered around them. What do I show in the portfolio that's different, but compliments the "shop"? And the prints need to be updated as well. Looking at it, all I see is a jumbled mess. Maybe that's just me.

Having an early lunch, then back to work.

No comments: