Thursday, February 4, 2010

dear dave,

getting into new routine, but its slow going. Each day feels new, and has different demands. Trying to get back to the gym, which should be really easy now that I'm working so close to home. But its still a challenge to get there. Or it requires determination.

This morning I lifted a bit, and its like my body just craves it. Funny, and nice. I really miss my mornings with Jenn and JP and Sarah, and Ryan (personal training 3 days a week for 3+ years). Yummy Ryan. Those were the steak years.

I remember so vividly walking down Corcoran st. with Remi, and thinking about the trade offs I was willing to make if I were to leave bsur. I had years of no $ worries, and those were great years. I never thought about spending anything, there was always more in the pipeline. But I REALLY was determined to leave, and change. And I was (am still am) so willing to sacrifice that comfort. I'm living it now.

-----

Had a pretty good day at the corcoran yesterday. Lori's print is coming along and taking shape. Its been kind of hard and slow going though - but I'm making progress. Think it will be great. Made two, and it's funny, because one is consistently coming out better (with each screen and color) Knock on wood! Hey - that would make a great t-shirt!

Today is a day of odds and ends. Then off to file at Dr. Price's tonight. Ahhh thursday. I love your comfortable cozy feel!

No comments: