Friday, February 19, 2010

dear dave,

its a strange new world, this world I am suddenly thrust into! Today I felt like I suddenly traveled to a new city, and back in time. IT sort of felt like my library days at Wheaton.

Im not sure why, but its so weird to be working in this office, with all these people and expectations. A whole new set of things to worry about and care about (out of the blue). Is TQ's 10:20 here? Did I give patient X his RX card back? How do I schedule appts.? How do I use a WINDOW computer? Am I allowed to have coffee at my desk? Am I late? When do we leave Fridays?

After YEARS of being casual and in charge, Im suddenly not. It feels really disarming and strange. Familiar in a really weird way, but so far back.

After work ended (4 on Fridays) I came to studio BRANDDAVE, and checked in on my old life. Need to set up for printing tomorrow.

All I really want to do is go home and watch TV. its been a rough 2 days.

No comments: