Monday, November 8, 2010




















Dear Dave,

The past few days were a whirlwind of fun and excitement -- meeting new people, seeing old friends, and sharing my work.

Friday was spent getting all the little things done at the studio, then I went up to Red Tree for their first friday event.  It was so cool to be there.  I had a great time with Courtney, Piper & CJ, and I was really excited to see all the prints I had dropped off up, looking terrific.  I can't say enough great things about Red Tree.  I am SO excited to be there, and think it's such a great for my work.

We had our open studios this weekend.  Lots of new people came through, and it was really fun to have that energy in the studio.  Everything looked really good, and I was super happy to meet new fans and have my work o-u-t.

Late friday Hex came through (for his VIP preview) and "strongly" suggested I have more prints out.  That turned out to be sage advice, because much of what I added were really well received. (thanks hex).

-------

New energy!  That is what I really needed, and hope it lingers.  The next few weeks will be really important in developing my business.  I feel it.

No comments: