Monday, November 1, 2010

WOW Ive been bad!

It's been too long since my last confession.

It was a busy and frustrating roller coaster of a weekend.  My mood has been allllll over the place.  I had a  lot to do, and didn't really have the juice to do it.

I'm happy it's in the past.  THings feel more resolved with a certain someone, and I made the delivery to Red Tree this morning.  Glad to have that accomplished!  I spent a major amount of time puling it together, and worrying about all the logistics and decisions associated with it.  It's done!

THis week I will sort of shift gears and prepare for our open studios.  I have a few more days to print, but mostly just need to pull my space together, and get t-shirts made.  I want to feel prepared!

I seem to have an endless list of things to do with deadlines.  I really don't know how I have become this uptight, stressed out person.  It's not what I want, so I need to make some (more) changes.

No comments: