Tuesday, May 31, 2011

dear dave,

its hoooooot - and I love it (for some reason).  All these memories of past summers are flooding my consciousness the past few days.  Summer 2011 is here, and I feel excited about it. (More about all that later)

Today feels like Monday, but it's not.  Memorial Day was yesterday, but Hex and I treated it like any other day, we both worked.  Him more then me, but I was at the studio, getting things done -- in between slacking off on the web.

It was a good weekend.  Highlight (work wise) was shooting with Dave K again.  Pics didn't add up to all that I hoped for, but it was really fun to catch up and shoot again.  He is such a muse figure to me.  I'm very inspired by him.

I feel more calm and content lately.  Things have been going in a good direction.  Selling shirts and prints.  Drawing.  Working with quality people.  All great things.  Tom Goss, Trohv, Sarah, Renato, Peter, Dave, Amy, Joe.  All really awesome.  Nice to recognize that, and feel it!

I'm anxious about drawing.  I've been putting it off, and it's clawing at me.  So rather then continue on with trying to ignore it, I'm going to do it for a bit before I leave for the day.

Over and out.

No comments: