Thursday, July 21, 2011

Dear Dave,

Can't sleep-bothered by ---. So inexplicable and bizaar. My head keeps rattling off responses and explanations and justifications for my anger. It becomes a loop that I can't escape. So I'm on the couch, surfing my phone. I guess I'll get over it, but Will probably just feel unsatisfied about never understanding it all. Sometimes people suck.

pollo Rico with the girls tonight. Fun, but I think the heat had an effect on our energy level. Maybe we should have taken the chicken to-go, and eaten in a giant fridge somewhere.

Great few days drawing! Love my work, the the super ease and flow. I'm just moving along. This is when I love being an artist, and feel well suited for it.

Printing tomorrow night. Plan to shift gears, to make room for some Trohv prints. Think that's probably a good plan.

Days go by fast.

----
Didn't make wpa options cut. Bummed about that...

No comments: