Monday, October 10, 2011

dear dave,

another monday!

Had a good birthday party friday night.  Rohdsa, tanya, chicken, ronnie, insults, australians, gift cards, salad.  Typical and nice, but the group is changing.  A lot of things are changing - I see it.

Saturday print session ok.  Looking at my prints this morning, as I hauled them into the studio, I liked them.  Saturday I just felt so so about them.

Really struggling with screen printing lately.  What to print??  I never know, never am prepared, and keep suffering the consequences.  I wish so badly I could find a theme, a cause, something to feel great about, and that would propel me forward.  Im floundering.  I can't find my way, and am frustrated that I can't break through the block.

It is what it is!  That seems to be the anthem of the time.  Just go with the flow, and hope and pray things change soon.

I feel obligated to be here (corcoran).  Making something.  Producing.  Working.  but today, Im certainly not feeling it...

No comments: