Thursday, October 20, 2011

dear dave,

I feel spent!

Rushed yesterday to hang all my prints, but took a break mid-day to go to spa world with hexy.  We got free passes, and needed to use them up, so Wednesday at 3:30 seemed as good a time as any.

Spa World is a Korean bathhouse 40 minutes from DC.  Surreal and great. You get naked, and hang out in tubs, jetted pools, steam rooms & saunas.  Eat a little, then do it all again.  Of course there are parts for men & women together, but we stayed pretty much in the men's area.

We drove home in the rain, kind of zoned out, and smelling like chlorine.  It was all really weird but nice, and very memorable.  I love doing new stuff like that.  I've really stepped back from adventure the past few years.  I miss it.

Back to hanging today, and 80% done.  Such a big job that takes a lot out of me mentally.  I feel kind of foggy, and its only 1pm.  Shooting with speakeasy soon, so that such wake me up, and take me out of this fuzzy place I'm suddenly stuck in.

Shoot with Bobby was really fun tuesday!  want more!

No comments: