Friday, May 25, 2012

dear dave,

I'm afraid I've arrived at the summer cliff I've been anticipating and dreading.

It's late Friday afternoon before the holiday weekend, and things grind to a halt.  Actually started yesterday morning.

Emails dry up - and everybody just vanishes until September.  Ugh - I really don't like it.  Frustrating work-wise, and lonely feeling.  Like everybody is having fun someplace else.  Suddenly here is not the best place to be.

Anyway, bad attitudes bring bad things.  So I need to cheer up (actually not that down).

Lots of things pending.  Fingers crossed payments come through, and I can cross that magical number I've come so close to reaching in my bank account.

I need to just E N J O Y the break this weekend, and recharge.  SOOOO needed.

-----

super hot weekend is forecasted.  Time to install the dreaded air conditioner in my studio window.  Another psychological and physical barrier.  I get sealed up in my space, door closed to capture the cool. Maybe I can hold out a little longer.

Chipotle with Hexy tonight.  Anticipating some sort of resolution with - - - - coming soon.  We'll see.

No comments: