Friday, June 14, 2013

dear dave,

I have been so crazed, frustrated, uptight, manic, crazed.  Wait, I said that one already.

It's been a hard week - managing myself.  Up and down and all over.  Stressed about EVERYTHING - mostly getting drawings done, prints done, t-shirts done all in the same space of time, while making time for visiting and calling and stressing about Jimmy.

Things seemed to have worked out.  I have a solid printing plan.  Imaginary deadlines came and went, and nobody died.  Jimmy getting stronger, mentally and physically.  Shirts came and went.  Checks came in.  Money was transferred and deposited.

So much fuss.  Just need to realize all that I HAVE, and keep moving ahead.  It will work out, like it's supposed to.

Fun lunch with Tom Goss today.  Vitamin C for my mood.

:)


No comments: