Thursday, January 2, 2014

happy new year!

hex and I rang in the new year watching CNN, texting people, and dancing with Remi.

Went to Rockville in the morning (after diner), and took down tree + played several rounds of parcheesi.

A weird holiday schedule, with Christmas and New Years on wednesday, then back to work, then weekend breaks.  Plus the late Thanksgiving.

anyway, at this point I'm always happy to have it over with.  Sad and sentimental, but happy to move forward.

past few work days have been lovely, spent working on branddave.com, and feeling little sense of urgency and pressure.  I tell myself: It's holiday!  I'm proud of you for even going in!  you deserve a break!  But all that will end soon.  Things that got put off will take center stage.

Gym + pizza tonight w Lee.  For now, that's the focus.

:)

No comments: