Friday, January 31, 2014

went back and read January 31st entries, back to 2007.  A nice perspective and mood changer.

07 starting branddave.com, Hudson, just met Hex
08 stressing about fucker, after having gotten through the last catalog, and putting in my time
09 4903 show, excitement about NEW chapter, people, experiences
10 moving my studio downtown, excited and on my way
11 blah and bored and not inspired
12 still kind of blah, cards and prints pending (forshadow a big year)
13 Focused on Buzz and Axis show and Hex and cards
14 ANXIOUS!  to move things along.  Get printing and selling and drawing.  January 14 has been kind of terrible.  Sick for a week, polar vortex weather, car troubles.  Has had it's ups, but my work habits have SUCKED.  I just want to improve.

It's always a pivital time.  Coming out of a slow month after the holidays.  Unable to print. short days and cold, then Jimmy's bday, warmish weather, more momentum, and fast approaching spring.  I'm at a cusp.

No comments: