Monday, January 13, 2014

dear dave,

back at my desk, after 5 shitty days moping, sleeping, drinking, and driving hexy crazy.

it's nice to be up and running again, even though I'm 65%.  Of course the car battery ran out, after 7 days of not being driven.  We packed in this morning, only to pack out.  45 minutes (!!) on hold with Geico, only to hang up and get through later.

My brain and body is muddled and mushy.  Postholiday blahs plus bad cold = bad.  Somehow it feels kind of familiar.  I think if i could research the past, I'd find similar health patterns in years past.

Anyway, there is stuff to do, and I'm in charge.  I need to just rev up, and plow ahead.

(SERIOUS WEB ADDICTION NEEDS TO BE SQUASHED)

2 comments:

dcpeach said...

Dear Dave,
I've never commented publicly on any site. I felt compelled tonight because one of your works of art makes me laugh and think all at the same time. Last year an artist friend, who loves your work, bought one of your prints and picked up a post card that she thought I'd really appreciate. She was right. I read it everyday. It says, "What chain of events led to this ridiculous moment? Me, sitting in the park alone." That sums up 2013 for me, literally and figuratively! My friend didn't know it would mean so much to me when she gave it to me. But it has been the source of laughter every single day...especially when I'm down. Thank you. Now, is it possible to put that on a tshirt...for ladies?!

dave peterson said...

hi dcpeach - thanks for your comment!

I'm so glad to hear that you had such a great reaction to "Alone". Mad emy night.

Sure - I can make on a ladies tee. Send me your contact info and we will work it out.

THANKS!!

dave@branddave.com