Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving was a great success.  Even though Hex is ( s t i l l ) not feeling well, we pulled off a great moist turkey and unique, complex stuffing.  Arrived in Leesburg at 8am, and ate by 1.  Parcheesi after dinner -- Hex finally won some games.

Back to the studio today - and all the typical feelings surface:

I WILL BE PRODUCTIVE >>>>>>> I DONT WANT TO BE HERE WORKING>>>>>>>I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO>>>>>>>> I FEEL BUMMED OUT >>>>>>>>>>OK, I'LL DO A LITTLE >>>>>>>>>> WHY DID I WASTE THE DAY WORKING, IT'S A HOLIDAY.

It's all this crazy mind game that strikes EVERY year the Friday after thanksgiving.  Really what I want to be doing is fun things with friends and family.  But I don't come to that realization until I'm sitting at my desk, avoiding the work I so excitedly planned to accomplish b e f o r e thursday.

oh well -- I'm leaving now to take Remi out.

No comments: