Wednesday, August 5, 2015

fun day at the studio going where my head told me to.  just being creative

past few days I've been making "wood specific" prints.  Little special prints made specifically with the wood in mind.  And I'm really happy with how they are turning out.

cutting paper, drawing, scanning.  All felt good.  I've got to get my head away from the idea of drawing one design with a clever caption that I can use for prints, shirts and cards.  Instead I'm much more content just making things, and seeing where it takes me.  (hopefully it will add up to something).  Much more fun anyway.

ok, time to call it a day.  LOVING soundcloud and apple music.  Finding all these old / new mixes, and it's great fuel for my creativity!

overlord mobile layout

mobile reverse side

gull reprint - especially proud of this version

No comments: