Monday, December 7, 2015

Friday night at Ms Pixies was fun.  Got a great space in front, and lots of fun people streaming through.  Memorable woman from the juice bar next door -- she could not stop laughing as she looked through the shirts.  She just worked herself into a frenzy and it was contagious.

Saturday was spent making shirts for Sunday -- which was kind of a bust.  Nice idea, but tough to get people to come all the way up to the third floor, so traffic was super slow.  Another learning experience.  So glad when 5pm came!

Nice party for Hexy on Saturday night at Sheon's.  Same crew but with Bill & Javi, and all the good food we always get.

Good Monday today -- going down my list.  LOTS to do, but I got a good night sleep, so I don't feel so manic.  I guess that is whats most important.

Busy social week coming up.  Hopefully I stay in this mood!

No comments: