Thursday, May 26, 2016

Busy days this week making prints, working on website, ordering cards, and editing drawings.

Finished ANDY CAT and TEXT reprints today.  They always turn out differently then originals.  I'm really happy with them though.

Midway through I realized I had to Super clean my screens, which is a toxic ordeal.  Of course then  the older screen ripped, which is a bummer, but expected.  Had a micro tear right in the middle, so the end was inevitable.  Luckily I had a spare (but no spare for the spare).  Lasted a year and a half - I guess that's good.

We have run right into summer, calendar and weather.  Memorial day this weekend, and much hotter temps.  Held off on the air conditioning today, but it's touch and go!

Finished my ARCHIVE redo, and am happy with it.  Much easier to navigate.  Now I'm thinking about adding buy buttons to it all, which is a huge project.  Mostly just figuring sizes for each, and all the tedious coding.  We'll see.

Ordered 1,000 cards.  The sale finally came through.  Always hard to swallow, but had to do it.  I really hate spending money.  Made some quick new ones to add in.  Happy with them.

Metal sign samples came out really great, but frustrated I can't make the $ work.  That lead me down the road of comparing them to my prints on wood, my overall branding, laying out MORE money for inventory and all the rest.  Maybe best to stick with wood, and try that first with XXX XXX.  I think so.

Times are shifting with Remi.  Early morning walks (5am) and then going back to sleep, deep sleep.  Then it's hard to get up, while hexy waits.  Things are always changing.  This is a new phase to conquer.

No comments: