Thursday, August 11, 2016

summer winding down.  Everybody is away on vacation.  Supper hot few days ahead.  Hoping to be super productive.

Eventful weekend behind - Dog Days 2016.  Mixed success - mostly because of the intense heat, and the short day saturday.  We packed up in the rain at about 3, just going into the sweet spot for sales.  Sunday was good, but I think saturday is always the best.
I'm always trying to analyze how to do better, but in the end it's impossible, and I just need to settle on the idea that we did the best we could with what we had.  Maybe a little passive, but true.

Happy with my new tables, and the signs, and selling my little prints (out).

HEX IS A ROCK.  Always feel so lucky I have him by my side.

This week I've been struggling with drawing (again again again).  Keep thinking that once I get into a groove I'll flow.  But that hasn't happened yet.

commissions flowing in… so something needs to get accomplished!

No comments: