Friday, May 5, 2017

more of the same as week progressed!

fits and starts.  So strange, it's like I'm swimming against a big current.  When I think I have something figured out, I run into more troubles. 

Ordered shirts, returned shirts.   Always the same story.  The perfect shirt just can't be found at a reasonable price in good colors that I can transfer on.  Think I've settled on these CANVAS ones, but they have little things about them that bug me.  Same with the transfer paper.  Ugh

REMI"S BDAY TODAY ! ! ! ! ! !  15 ! ! ! ! ! !
So funny - hex made pancakes after I convinced him that was easier then an actual cake.  We decorated them, took out our phones, and before we could get any good pictures or video she had eaten them.  It was a little ani-climatic, so we did another photo session with milkbones.  That was more successful.

Can't believe she made it to 15.  Very slow, but still very much alive and happy.

XOXOXOXO to miss remi

No comments: