Tuesday, July 25, 2017

HM work became all consuming.  after weeks and weeks of work, I finally finished today.  Was fretting so much about the deadline (this friday), so combined with that relief, I'm feeling much lighter now. 

But in the midst of it all that, remi declined (then stabilized).  last week it felt worse, not she is more alert and normal, just cant walk anymore.  Hex and I make new accommodations for each downgrade in her health.  Now we carry her into the studio, cart her to and from the car, and let her pee on towels.  Sometimes it feels crazy, but of course there is no other option.  She is still healthy enough, and not suffering. 

It's only Tuesday, but I wish it was Friday.  A good day to end the week, but there is a lot to do.  ugh, just remembered I forgot to order postcards.  all I want to do it let go, but there is always 1000 tasks to keep me tethered.

No comments: