Monday, September 25, 2017

I try to reset my blogging, and then days go by and I don't blog.

Hopefully I can get back on track.

This past weekend was art all night.  A good time, but some things I didnt anticipate.  I decided to do all tees, so I would stand out form all the other artists.  People loved looking through them, but I understand that it's not all that easy to buy a shirt on the spot.  Everybody is worried about sizing.

Hoping for a much bigger turnout, thinking it was going to be this huge party scene.  But it was much more like an open studio - waves of people coming in, and then gaps where you are waiting around.  Last hour felt a little brutal (3 am)

Weekend before we had our annual yard sale.  Got rid of a lot of stuff with very few customers.  We were lucky!

Print sale ends today, and I'm really happy with how it turned out.  Glad to sell anything and everything.  Always feels nice to start fresh and get old things OUT.

This year very different then last.  Every year is so unpredictable. 

Emma still doing great and growing.  Stronger and more energetic, but still really calm during the day.  I love it.

No comments: