Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Days later.  Happy to have taxes behind and dentist round 2 behind.  onto bigger and better things.

Tough time figuring out how to get Lee's wood from there to here, but all worked out perfectly. 

Went to HOME DEPOT and found a great piece that was precut small, and just had to trim it - bribe the workers there to do it for me.  I planned how to get it on my car, and managed to park right across from a group of day laborers.  I could feel their eyes on me as I methodically failed to tie the right knots.  Happily a guy came over and helped me out.

Working on some other fun little prints too, but it's all so dumb (in my head).  Instead of production type runs I do these little one-offs.  I think like an artist and not a business.

Frustration with FB as I try to implement shopping functions into my instagram posts.  So much rig amoral to get it to work.  Not happy with any of it, yet I try and try because I think I should, and I just want to solve the puzzle in front of me. 

Yesterday I spent all this time trying to figure out what time zone I was in according to their crazy options.  Options I never heard of, and got more and more complicated as I started to google them all.  In the end, I couldn't even figure that out, so I gave up and just picked one.

Overall: UGH.  Ugh to figuring out what to print.  UGH to spending money.  UGH to trohv closing.  UGH to BUZZ closing.  UGH to fucker trump.  UGH to everything.

No comments: